[Lazarus] [fpc-pascal] Ruby-scripting for FPC and Lazarus

Ivan Shikhalev iws at freepascal.ru
Thu Dec 23 23:35:32 CET 2010

2010/12/23  <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be>:
> Any particular reason why you added the version number to most of the
> filenames ?

I don't know how many differences would be in 1.9 version, and will it
possible to make a compatible packages for all version of Ruby...

> I can understand you do it for the low-level files (ruby18.pp), but fail to
> see why you would do it for the rest ? It will make it difficult to upgrade.

Perhaps you're right. I beg to treat the current state of the project
as a highly unstable - the overall structure are just beginning to be
established. In particular for this I started the discussion.

--
     Ivan Shikhalev
     Jabber ID: shikhalev at gmail.com