[Lazarus] Taskbar button for modal forms

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 10:16:36 CET 2010

On 24 December 2010 09:34, zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net> wrote:

> That's not LCL-gtk2, but gtk2 bug.

You are wrong. I'm running Pan naw (a NNTP news reader), I open up the
settings dialog which is a modal dialog. There is only one taskbar
button. Changing desktops or application focus, and clicking on the
taskbar button brings Pan's Settings dialog to focus. It works as
expected, and Pan is a GTK2 application. I tried a few other true GTK2
apps (no LCL involved) and they all work as expected. I'm using Ubuntu
8.04.4 here.

So the odd behaviour seems to be limited to LCL-GTK2.

  - Graeme -