[Lazarus] BUG! - Please include the following files in the snapshot. Lazarus.lpi Lazarus.lpr Lazarus.lfm

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 13:45:55 CET 2010

Peter Williams kirjoitti sunnuntai 26 joulukuu 2010 07:02:09:
> Hi Team,
> Please include the following files in the snapshot:
> Lazarus.lpiLazarus.lprLazarus.lfm
> They appear to be missing!!!

Yes, they should be added if they really are missing from the snapshot.

> It makes debugging impossible as I cannot open the Lazarus project.
> I would like to open Lazarus project from within Lazarus.

If you want to debug the latest Lazarus, you should use the SVN trunk version.
It is much easier to update.

> Hey... you guys did say that you wanted bugs reported.
> Sorry but I don't know how else to report these bugs. I am not familiar
> with the bug reporting system.

http://bugs.freepascal.org

It is not really a secret. Even the main page:
"http://lazarus.freepascal.org" has a link for it on the left side bar as
"Bugtracker".

> Happy Boxing Day and Great Work and ALL THE
> VERY BEST for New Year 2011. pew / Peter

The same for you!

Regards
Juha Manninen