[Lazarus] PEW's postings duped??

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Sun Dec 26 22:55:05 CET 2010

On 27/12/10 04:15, waldo kitty wrote:

> why am i seeing so many duplicate postings from PEW? is anyone else seeing them as well? i'm seeing
> at least two for every one he has posted in the last week... the list comes to me via email and
> there are no problems with postings from others in this list or any other list i carry... anyone
> have any ideas??

For whatever reason, a number of his posts had the mailing list address in the to and cc fields. You
are not an orphan.

Thankfully it appears his broken mailer is fixed.

Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them