[Lazarus] SVN user

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Dec 29 15:35:54 CET 2010

Honza wrote:
> 2010/12/29 Peter E Williams <pewslinuxvault at gmail.com>:

> Also, please consider mailing your posts to any list primarily/if
> possible as plain text, not html, thanks. Html posts are not
> [always|normally|easily|sometimes at all] readable to some of the list
> subscribers.

That presumably explains why I don't see any of his original messages.

Peter, we've all of us got other things to do with our time and I for
one have no intention of fiddling with my ML gateway configuration. If
you want as many people as possible to see your questions and offer help
then please use plain text and keep an eye on other conventions, e.g.
putting quoted text at the top and chopping bits which aren't needed.

Written strictly as a non-moderator/manager.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk