[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 1: the appearance

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:06:52 CET 2010

> Lazarus itself and lazarus website is using blue color scheme at the
> moment. But I don't think that color schemes of Lazarus IDE and
> Lazarus web site must be the same.

Yes, that's what I tried at the first attempt: blue scheme, since it's
also my favourite color. :D But, it doesn't look good, the color
combination seems awkward if combined with cheetah's color. My
designer also suggest if we want the cheetah to be more appeal, we
better use brown scheme. If not (using blue or other color scheme),
then we shouldn't show the cheetah images at all. Or, we could change
the cheetah's color to blue. Might absurd, but it'll looks a bit funny
though. :D

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing