[Lazarus] [Fwd: Re: Is Lazarus a Delphi plagiat?]

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 22:01:39 CET 2010

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1 February 2010 12:07, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>> and new Docview binaries too, and make those available on SourceForge
>> downloads.
>
> Thinking about it, maybe I should stop using SourceForge and move to
> someone like BerliOS which is based outside America - or start hosting
> my own projects on my own server.
>

> --
> Regards,
>  - Graeme -

http://sourceforge.net/blog/clarifying-sourceforgenets-denial-of-site-access-for-certain-persons-in-accordance-with-us-law/

I don't think we should blame SF; we must remember what sourceforge
already made for the OSS movement.
We can only regret US government's idiocy - or act politically.

-Flávio

PS. Berlios? Think again ;-) They've been recently compromised/hacked,
and the maintainers is Jörg Schilling - famous cdrecord developer and
infamous anti-linux and pro-CDDL zealot...