[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 09:32:08 CET 2010

> Something like this could easily apply to Lazarus too, and it is
> relatively
> little effort to setup. Also designing the website so that in
> doesn't use
> serverside includes etc makes it easier for users to checkout the
> website
> from the repository and simply use a web browser to view the content
> locally (no webserver installation required) and make appropriate
> changes
> and review before submitting a website patch.

That sounds like a good idea. But before we're talking about the
application, let's talk about the *real* contents first. As you might
already saw at my proposal given at the previous email, I propose lots
of new contents on the new web site, see the footer sections. Perhaps
the required contents are already available, but I believe they are
separated all over the docs, wiki, forum, etc. We need to gather them
and display them in neat structured shape so everybody comes to the
website could find whatever they need in no time. So, as I asked
previously, who's gonna collect and structure all those contents? ;)

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com