[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 2: the content

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Tue Feb 2 09:44:25 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 15:35 +0700, Bee Jay wrote:
> > Looks good. Maybe we can add a tagline to the brownish header. 'Code
> > once, compile everywhere' could be it maybe. It has to tell what
> > Lazarus/fpc is as less as words possible.
>
> Yes, as I asked previously, I need help about the wording. Somebody
> who has a bit knowledge about marketting may propose the sentences for
> the header, first page content, etc.

Well, it needs some work. But that can be done later. As far as I know
there are also some grammatical errors in the current text. But some
native English speaker can tell more about that.

About the tagline: the blue image has a good one, only it is too long.
Maybe make it:

'THE (stronger then a) REAL (don't think that 'true' is grammatically
correct) cross platform software development studio.' Without the rest.

And maybe the (base) license should be mentioned on the front page
already.

> BTW, which one do you like? the brown one or the blue one? :)

Brown. But that's personal, offcourse.

Joost.