[Lazarus] Delphi converter improvements

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 13:55:52 CET 2010

Florian Klaempfl wrote:

> But this is not svn's fault. We can tell only people to test RCs, no
> more no less.

I tested 2.4.0-rc since the day it was announced. For once I did my part
and even noted those issues in the wiki. But like YOU and other Lazarus
team developers, the resources bug eluded us all. My excuse for not seeing
the bug is probably because I don't use resources like Lazarus LCL (no
external version information, no external forms, no external icons etc.).

So not all of us ignore announcements about RC releases. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/