[Lazarus] Delphi converter improvements

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Thu Feb 4 21:47:13 CET 2010

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> How to try out a patch from others is explained here:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Creating_A_Patch#Applying_a_patch

Yes I know.
I was just hoping for comments on the original problem.
How can people easily test my changes? I am not referring to this one set of
patches only. I promised to work more on this feature, remember.

Can my changes be applier to trunk?
Or would you suggest a separate branch for me instead (even though not so many
people would test it)?
If my changes were rejected for some reason it would be OK for me, but now
they are just ignored and I am little puzzled of what is going on.

Regards,
Juha Manninen