[Lazarus] How to get rid of text in (0,0) in StringGrid?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 22:26:20 CET 2010

On 4 February 2010 22:24, Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:

> Thanks, fixed in r23632 as a mix of your patch and Flavio's one. The additional FixedRows=0 didn't have any effect (I hope I didn't missed something).

Flavio was right, FixedRows=0 wasn't needed.

Now that goFixedRowNumbering is fixed, what about the other problem?

"So it seems Cell() and Columns() are inconsistent in meaning (column 0 not
being the same thing)"

I haven't double checked this after the goFixedRowNumbering fix, but I
still think this is a separate issue and not affected by
goFixedRowNumbering usage. Cells[0,0]  doesn't seem to be equal to
Columns[0].Title.Caption - if you have one fixed row and one fixed
column. In that case Column[0].Title.Caption is actually referring to
Cell[1,0] (note aCol = 1 here) - this is inconsistent and weird.

Is this done by design?

  - Graeme -