[Lazarus] AggPas demo question

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Feb 5 17:04:50 CET 2010

On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:45:23 +0200
Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5 February 2010 17:41, Vladimir Zhirov <vvzh.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > AggPas demo in <lazarus>\components is great,
> > but I've got a question about it.
> >
> > <lazarus>\components\aggpas\lazarus\example\AggPasInLCLDemo2.lpr
>
> You have more luck than me then... I get instant application crashes
> when I try and run any of those two Lazarus demos.

It works under linux and mac. Maybe I made some mistake for windows.
Can you create a backtrace or know the problem already?

> Umm, looking at the code I see Mattias implemented AggPas via the
> FPCanvas unit - just what I wanted to do before using it as an extra
> backend for fpGUI. Thanks Mattias - you saved me a lot of work. ;-)

Yes, there is a FPCanvas canvas and a canvas that makes it easy to use
it with the LCL. There is no LCL TCanvas though. And after some small
experiments I'm not sure if it makes much sense to create that.

Mattias