[Lazarus] Code navigation (was Flex/RIA Framework)

JoshyFun joshyfun at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 20:44:34 CET 2010

Hello Lazarus-List,

MG> The Lazarus completion box pops up automatically after typing '.',
MG> although I prefer Ctrl+Space.
MG> I found the "popup after some characters" annoying, so I didn't
MG> implement it. Feel free to provide a patch if you want that feature.

CNPack have such feature because it shows any identifier that have
that characters at whichever position (beginning, end or middle) so if
it jumps after the '.' the selector combobox will take ages to be
filled. Maybe would be interesting to have a way to instruct the
combobox to show any identifier that matches an amount of chars at any
position invokable by pressing Ctrl+Space again when combobox is just
shown as sometimes I know a part of the name but not exactly how it
starts, an example is Stream, writting it options for TStream,
TFileStream, TStreamFilter, etc, will be shown.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun