[Lazarus] messages being rejected by moderator

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 10:58:11 CET 2010

On 14 February 2010 11:52, Vincent Snijders <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl> wrote:

> Sorry, I thought that was included by default.

Nope, here is the complete message body I received. As you can see,
not much detail about which message it was. Simply quoting the
original message text will be very useful in future.

   Posting of your message titled "Re: [Lazarus] Code navigation (was
Flex/RIA Framework)"

has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
following reason for rejecting your request:

"No reason given"

Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
at:

   lazarus-owner at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org

> In your case it was about the RIA thread with a size over 40 kB.

Looking at the messages again, I guessed it was the one with the
desktop screenshot - showing the file size at 35kB. I guess text and
message headers pushed it over the 40kB limit.

  - Graeme -