[Lazarus] Code navigation (was Flex/RIA Framework)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 07:43:15 CET 2010

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> Well, for this you could use the refactoring tool Show abstract methods.

Umm, another new feature I didn't notice before.

I know the "enhanced" editor toolbar will duplicate features in other areas
of the IDE (like it does already), but it will bring them together in a
single easily accessible and more visible location.

Anyway, I added it to my todo list, but have a ton of stuff to do before
I'll be able to get to it.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/