[Lazarus] Photo Capture on Windows

Paul Michell paul at interfacedesign.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 15:03:08 CET 2010

> If open, I would like to see your sources. I have something that we use on
> fairs for lazarus demonstration purposes, but it is VFW only, and geared
> towards playstation 2 eyetoy cameras.

Most of the actual library code is taken from various open source Delphi
samples. The WIA type library was generated from TurboDelphi, although I had
to tweak it to get it to work. I am no COM expert and that is probably why I
can't get the DirectShow stuff to work.

The sources are currently embeded in my app at the moment which is my client's
IP. However, I will try to create a simple demo with then in that I can post
here. I should be able to do that this weekend.

Paul Michell