[Lazarus] QT: installaton error.

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 09:41:49 CET 2010

2010/2/23 Den Jean <Den.Jean at telenet.be>:
> On Monday 22 February 2010 23:38:50 Kjow wrote:
>> qtwinapi.inc(1181,7) Error: Can't determine which overloaded function to
> call
>
> see patch here:
> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/qt/2010-February/001475.html
> and explanation here:
> http://lists.lazarus.freepascal.org/pipermail/qt/2010-February/001477.html
>
> the necessary update to lazarus trunk is in progress.

Thank you!

I tried to make the modify, and LCL builds ok, but when I try to
compile and run a project, I have this error:

"The procedure entry point _Z5qFreePv could not be located in the
dynamic link libaray QtCore4.dll"

I copied in the same dir of the exe builded, these files:

Qt4Pas5.dll
QtCore4.dll
mingwm10.dll

Thanks!
Kjow

PS I downloaded and installed: "Qt SDK for Windows* (287 MB)" from:
http://qt.nokia.com/downloads