[Lazarus] Lazarus book

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:20:12 CET 2010

On 26 February 2010 18:35, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:

> yay!! how far off is the english version?? any idea on the price? i much
> prefer a real book to pdf cr4p ;)

I'm hoping for an English edition too (and will by it simply because
I'm a Lazarus user), but I can imagine it's a lot of work. Jorg
already told me how much work the current German book was and that it
was almost cancelled at one stage.

I'm glad to see it finally made it to print! Congrats to all the authors.

As for PDF books... I hope to one day get a Kindle DX or similar
device - I can actually see myself reading on e-Ink screens and a
device that is portable, light and similar size to a A4 page. I
probably have 30-40 programming eBooks, but never read them simply
because it's wasteful printing them, and I hate reading on standard
computer monitors or laptops.

  - Graeme -