[Lazarus] My two wishes for the Message window of the IDE

Pino Zollo pinozollo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 17:12:32 CET 2010

Il domenica 28 febbraio 2010 10:23:17 hai scritto:
> http://ik.homelinux.org/
>
> On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 15:06, Pino Zollo <pinozollo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > -- I wish I were able to Copy (Ctl-C) a message that appears in the
> > Message window, to be able to Paste it into a mail message to the forum.
>
> Press right click on the message and choose the copy type you prefer.

Thanks Ido, it works ! I was trying selecting the text and then Ctl-C

> > -- I wish I had some way to write into it from my application just to
> > show some debugging information.
>
> I'm not sure that I understand.

Sometime, while testing a program, I use to write some variable that might
help me in finding the problem...

If I writeln(MyVariable) it goes to a very small terminal window in case of
enabling in the "Run Parameters"  the "Use launching application"

I just wish I were able to write those debugging information into the Message
Window.

Regards

Pino

--

"In the universe there is no time existing as a physical reality,
 there is no past, no present and no future"

Key ID: 0xF6768208
Key fingerprint = B16D 0A7C 5B29 A334 CE6A  71F6 EAF8 3D88 F676 8208
Key server: hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net