[Lazarus] Window body dragging

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 04:45:34 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:

>> 2 - Use platform-specific APIs. It's easy in Windows and we already
>> have an idea in X11, but nothing yet in Carbon.
>
> In X11 it's possible without programmer intervension. Alt+Click
> anywhere on any window and then move the mouse without releasing the
> buttons. I think 99.9% of window managers support this.

What's the expected result of this procedure? Nothing happens with the
clicked window on my openSUSE/KDE, at least it doesn't move with the
mouse. But the window manager seems to have entered some special state,
which is not reset when the mouse button is released. How to return to
"normal" processing?

DoDi