[Lazarus] OT: screen cast on lazarus

ik idokan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 22:47:52 CET 2010

http://ik.homelinux.org/

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 23:45, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org>wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jan 2010, ik wrote:
>
>  Hello List,
>>
>> I was asked by the following web site: http://www.crictor.co.il/en/ to do
>> a short screen cast on Lazarus.
>> The cast will be about 4-6 minutes top (closer to 4 minutes the better),
>> and I'm looking for an idea on what to do.
>>

> A small DB access app  ? You can create one without almost any code. 3 DB
> access components, grid, navigator
> and a couple of edit boxes.

I'm working on a series that will be summed up as a whole guide for it ...
but It's a good thing to do I guess.

>  The cast will be in Hebrew, but I hope someone will create sub titles for
>> it in English (I don't know how to do it).
>>

> The person doing this will need to know Hebrew, I suppose ? :-)

You are willing to learn, 22 letters, reading and writing from right to
left, and many words that even native speakers does not really know ;)

> Michael.
>
> --

Ido