[Lazarus] [Windows] Compiling from sources.

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:26:10 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 00:01, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/1/12 Andrea Mauri <andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com>:

>> I have some problems in copying/saving charts when the clipped property of a
>> serie (Marks.Clipped) is set to False.
>
> Indeed, there is some problem, but I do not quite understand it yet.
> TChart executes the same code for on-screen and on-bitmap drawing.
> This code gets passed a canvas to draw on. It seems that the canvas
> obtained from TRasterImage does not implement ClipRect and/or Clipping
> properties correctly, although I am still not sure why.
> Will investigate further tomorrow.

It seems that the problem is somewhere deep in the LCL, so I was
unable to resolve it quickly.
I will have to ask other Lazarus developers for help.
Please create a bug report and assign it to me, so the issue will not
be forgotten.
As a temporary workaround, you can copy an image from TChart.Canvas to
the bitmap,
assuming they are of the same size.

--
Alexander S. Klenin