[Lazarus] Problematic usage of TClipboard in shared library

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Fri Jan 15 13:54:48 CET 2010

Il 15/01/2010 6.28, Alexander Klenin ha scritto:
> On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 23:32, Andrea Mauri<andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> why if I left click on a TChart the series on that TChart are repainted also
>> if I do not do anything else then click on the chart?
>
> You can set AllowZoom property to false to avoid this.

dear alexander, I thought it is related to zoom options. anyway it
repaints the chart also if I just click without zooming the chart
(without dragging the mouse with mouse clicked). so if I just click on
the chart, the chart is not zoomed but repainted as it is.
in many cases this is not a problem (quite not visible) but I can see
the chart repainting when I have a lot of points and the marks are
visible. I get the marks querying a db, so when I have a lot of points
and a lot of marks the repainting is quite annoying.
andrea