[Lazarus] Wiki Search

ik idokan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:05:34 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 20:56, Vincent Snijders
<vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl>wrote:

> dmitry boyarintsev schreef:
>
>  On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Vincent Snijders
>> <vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl> wrote:
>>
>>> If you mean a dump of the current mysql db, then no, that is not
>>> possible,
>>> because it contains users, email addresses, passwords too.
>>>

>> Isn't it possible to make a dump without user information?
>>

> I don't know.
>
> With user info:
> mysqldump -u username --password=secretpassword wikidbname

mysqldump -u username --password=secretpassword wikidbname <tableA> <tableB>
...<tableN>

That way only tables you wish to dump will be dumped :)

I think btw (if I'm not mistaken from other db) that you can also use select
statement to retrive only information you want/need in the dump.