[Lazarus] Groundwork for Undo in Form Designer

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:10:16 CET 2010

On 16/01/2010, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen at phnet.fi> wrote:
>  I have read about Git architecture and seen a video where Linus praises his
>  Git and criticizes heavily both CVS and SVN.
>  I never used it myself though.

Be warned, once you try Git, you will never want to use another SCM
again! This happened to me, and there was no returning to anything
else. :-)

I've written an Introduction to Git article a year ago. That might get
you started with the basics and a taster for some cool features it
has. Email me in private if you are interested in the article (I can't
publish it on the net yet).

BTW:
Linus made some very valid points in that talk at Google. Git is
really an excellent piece of engineering.

  - Graeme -