[Lazarus] Groundwork for Undo in Form Designer

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Sat Jan 16 17:12:07 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
> On 16/01/2010, Juha Manninen <juha.manninen at phnet.fi> wrote:
>>  I have read about Git architecture and seen a video where Linus praises his
>>  Git and criticizes heavily both CVS and SVN.
>>  I never used it myself though.
>

> Be warned, once you try Git, you will never want to use another SCM
> again! This happened to me, and there was no returning to anything
> else. :-)

It did not happen to me. I spent several days to get reasonably[1]
working git repo, so I could use git as a client on the Lazarus svn
repo, and I failed.

So, just trying is not enough, you must either be lucky or technical
savvy or not using linux or not working with an existing SVN repo or ...

Vincent

[1] OS: windows xp, being able to commit to a master SVN repository,
update from svn repository not more than twice as long.