[Lazarus] Groundwork for Undo in Form Designer

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Sun Jan 17 00:53:16 CET 2010

Hi,

> Obviously, batching patches makes sense in such an environment.

Right, if I know I am on the right track with my edits.
Otherwise, if I miss some dependency in the code or not fully understand the
design I could make some mistake.
Then finally, after creating lots of code, the feedback would be like:
"Thanks but no thanks. We planned to make it differently."
or: "You didn't consider that one detail. Your code must be re-designed."

That is why I wanted feedback.

> One big patch is hard or impossible to review.
> Look how it is done on LKML or git mailing list

Ok, seems like I must learn more about this topic.

Regards,
Juha Manninen