[Lazarus] Groundwork for Undo in Form Designer

Juha Manninen juha.manninen at phnet.fi
Sun Jan 17 19:57:43 CET 2010

Hi,

> Are you going to track all repositories floating around, or wil you
> stick to trunk ?

Marc, I don't know if there is a misunderstanding but originally I asked for
feedback about my patch which I sent using the "officially recommended" way,
through bugtracker (issue tracker, Mantis, whatever it is called).
My idea was to have feedback to know I am not doing something stupid and then
continue editing after that.
Later the discussion spread to revision control systems but I don't see it as
a problem here. The problem is more about if somebody has time to check my
patches.
My own branch in SVN still sounds good. Who would be able to create it?
The same problem of course remains with SVN branch: Who will have time to
check it.

And yes, Git seems really cool but I guess it starts to shine with huge
projects with hundreds of contributors.

Regards,
Juha Manninen