[Lazarus] The server at forum.lazarus.freepascal.org is taking too long to respond.

Michael Joyner ᏩᏯ mjoyner at vbservices.net
Tue Jan 19 09:36:44 CET 2010

Kjow wrote:
> As I said on first message, I made a simple batch script on windows
> startup that download fpc svn, lazarus svn, recompile fpc and finally
> recompile lazarus, but every time I run Lazarus (after relative "make
> clean all") I haven't any extra component. I need to click in "build"
> voice in IDE menu."
>
> So, I'm using latest revisions of SVN trunk (both lazarus and fpc)

Good to know - we have similar environment.

Lazarus trunk has a lazarus.res file:
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk/ide/lazarus.res
Do you have one?

Ide using here: http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk/ide/lazarus.pp

[part of lazarus.pp]
  MainBase, compiler_conditionals_options;

{$I revision.inc}
{$R lazarus.res}

begin

[/part of lazarus.pp]

This adds a manifest and an icon to the lazarus.exe. No idea why it is
not so for you.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.