[Lazarus] cross-distro (and OS) app installation - what would you like?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:33:16 CET 2010

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> So what feature do you require in a setup that we did not think of? What's
> your wish list?

What I also forgot to mention are a few more features.

* Splash/Banner/Logo image support. If no image is
  available, the setup GUI window adjust itself accordingly.

* Viewing of README.txt files.

* Viewing and accepting of license agreement is also supported (even though
  I hate license agreements - and who actually reads those <wink>).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/