[Lazarus] cross-distro (and OS) app installation - what would you like?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 00:03:53 CET 2010

On 20/01/2010, stoppok at muenster.de <stoppok at muenster.de> wrote:

>  Please stop this flamewar, nobody is forced to use Graemes code.

Thanks Stefan. I always take what Vincent says with a pinch of salt.
We have some understanding that everything goes except on Fridays, and
I think I saw a smiley face somewhere between this comments. :)

What Vincent doesn't realize is that fpGUI doesn't have that a
unfamiliar interface - I modeled it after Win98, Win2000 and WinXP
(classic look). Those were and still are very popular systems. ;-)

  - Graeme -