[Lazarus] Mouse cursor support under Linux (GTK1/GTK2)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:46:00 CET 2010

On 22/01/2010, Paul Ishenin <webpirat at mail.ru> wrote:

> No it must work. Maybe you are doing something wrong (please look at
> cursors example). If no then please create a bug report.

OK, I found my problem. It was code I ported from Delphi 7, and the
usage of the cursor is slightly different for Lazarus. I used a stack
to push & pop cursors onto while opening nested modal dialogs and then
restore them as the dialogs close. It was a test app of mine. But all
is working again. Apologies for the false alarm.

  - Graeme -