[Lazarus] FTP Server component?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 08:33:40 CET 2010

Flávio Etrusco wrote:

> Oops, sorry! Scrap what I said :-$ I was thinking about Delphi
> TThread.QueueAsync<something>... Lazarus' Application.TAsyncCallQueues
> isn't threadsafe AFAICS from the code.

No, it would appear not. Nevermind, it turns out it's only called at the start of the idle handler
in any case, so if the application is idle, it's no better than me polling with a timer.

Surely there is a cross-platform, threadsafe way for me to alert the main thread there is something
I want it to respond to *now*.

Oh well, I'll keep looking.

Regards,
Brad
--
Dolphins are so intelligent that within a few weeks they can
train Americans to stand at the edge of the pool and throw them