[Lazarus] CSV parser class

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 00:07:49 CET 2010

2010/1/24 Vladimir Zhirov <vvzh.lists at gmail.com>:

> As of tiOPF CSV implementation, I'm afraid it is already too late :)

In case you were interested. Here is the documentation of the unit I
wrote. It is stand-alone, so doesn't require tiOPF at all.

  http://opensoft.homeip.net/tiopf/core/titokenlibrary/index.html

It can be used for more than just CSV, and can handle a certain amount
of errors found in CSV files. It can also be strict reporting on
exactly which line and column a syntax error occurred.

> Well, I thought of making it a separate project, but decided to start
> with CCR. First, it is still too small piece of code to be a project of

You are probably correct, if the "project" is only a single unit. But
some code found in CCR (like DCPCrypt) is large enough to justify a
separate project I think.

  - Graeme -