[Lazarus] Cucumber and other testing framework

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:49:02 CET 2010

ik wrote:

> Are there other testing
> framework (not counting fpcunit), that written for Pascal/FPC ?

Yes. I don't use fpcunit any more because I found to many limitations in
it's design. Instead I am maintaining a fork of DUnit2. The original fork
from DUnit was created by dunit co-developer (the late Peter McNab) that
did not see eye-to-eye with the rest of DUnit project, so started his own
derived work and called it DUnit2. Peter used tiOPF2 project with it's very
extensive 1800+ unit tests as his testbed for DUnit2 development.

After he passed away, I forked his work and ported it to FPC and removed
many legacy Delphi 5-6 code. I currently use my copy of DUnit2 for our
company's commercial products and for the Linux daily builds of tiOPF2.

  http://github.com/graemeg/dunit2

NOTE:
I have not worked on the GUI Test Runner yet, I only worked on the core
testing framework and the Text Test Runner application.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/