[Lazarus] Lazarus is invisible?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:10:50 CET 2010

Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> my desk, with no significant contrast between text on screen and printed
> or handwritten paper sheets before or beneath my keyboard.

Reading black text on white paper is no problem for me. But trying the same
on a computer screen is very harsh for me. White text on black background
for computer screens is my personal preference. Apparently you use less
electricity too, if you use black backgrounds. :-)  Have you ever seen the
"Black Google" site?

  http://black-google.bpled.com/index.php

The original www.blackgoogle.com doesn't seem to work any more.

> PasDoc has a nice full text search feature for the HTML documents
> (tipue), perhaps it should also be added to FPDoc?

fpdoc does have support for search engines. And I have used tipue with
fpdoc. See the url belowe. Go into any of the section and you will see a
search option at the top of the screen.

  http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/docs/

Tipue is quick and easy for small sites, but doesn't work for larger
documentation, because all search docs get loaded for each page viewed - so
it adds lots of size overhead to documentation pages.

I have on my todo list an item of using FTS support of PostgreSQL DB with
fpdoc and NNTP news group archives (mainly for tiOPF project). But I
haven't started that task yet.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/