[Lazarus] FCL-Web and new WebDesign packages

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:45:29 CET 2010

> That's about it. It will use Qooxdoo-calls for the server-events. You
> can add more, offcourse... (does Qooxdoo also use some sort of
> 'readyscript'?)

My main reason using ExtPascal and this new fcl-web is I'm too lazy to
study JS programming and getting my hand dirty of it. Every JS
framework out there, due the nature of JS, has its own OO concept and
implementation that also need to be learned. If I really have to study
them, I think it might be better and faster if I build the application
directly in JS, instead of using ExtPascal or fcl-web which would
double my work and slow down my application development. But I don't
like it. So, obviously, I can't avoid this JS thingy in order to
develop dynamic web application using pascal. It's a bit ironic, don't
you think? :D

My main motivation in dynamic web application using pascal is I want
to show some people that pascal is able to do that and would perform
much better than those resource hog scripting languages.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com