[Lazarus] FCL-Web and new WebDesign packages

Dariusz Mazur darekm at emadar.com
Tue Jan 26 17:58:03 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-01-26 09:30, Graeme Geldenhuys pisze:
> Joost van der Sluis wrote:
>
>> EmbWeb: Adds to possibility to FCL-Web to create webapplications with a
>> build-in webserver, based in LNet which is also included. Usefull for
>> debugging
>>
> I'm very interested in this feature. I have been looking at nYume (web
> server implemented in less that 1000 lines of code) for a product we need
> to distribute and run from CD-ROM. nYume is implemented in Object Pascal
> (using FPC) and only adds 80KB to an executable.
>
> Do you know how LNet's HTTP server compares to nYume?

I prefer HTTPServ from Synapse. It run on win32 and  linux (ARM also) on
my production program.
It has SSL too, what is important to me.
But if  for some one is too slow, several changes should be added.
Especially header parsing and generating (this from synapse is rather
slow). And sometimes worth is compress request.

--
   Darek