[Lazarus] Lazarus Forum seems to be hacked!

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Jan 27 16:37:16 CET 2010

Matt Shaffer wrote:
> For the record, the lazarus site's SMF installation is out of date (by 1
> version), I'd recommend patching it up. I love SMF's upgrade process...
> so simple.

The "infection" is removed. We're currently investigating where it came
from.
The smf forum was  uptodate (1.1.11). Unfortunately when restoring
things, a previous index.php was used, which reports the older version.
(which is the only diff of the file)

I fear the ease of the update process made it also possible to write new
contents.

Marc