[Lazarus] FCL-Web and new WebDesign packages

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 17:30:17 CET 2010

> Take a look at HaXe (haxe.org) - HaXe is a dynamic but type safe
> programming language, which is much better suited for Web programming
> than ExtPascal (in my opinion).

I've heard about it and wasn't interested since it doesn't support
pascal. :P

> Since HaXe has many targets (JavaScript,
> Flash, Neko bytecode, php, and C++) it's almost one language for all.

It's useless since it can't work with existing JS library i.e. ExtJS,
etc. It's just like Morfik in this regard.

> I use:
> - pascal and HaXe/Neko for the server
> - HaXe for the rest

Why should I learn another new language while I could do all those
things in pascal? Except for using external existing JS library.
That's why I'm very interested with what Michael, Joost and Mattias
doing currently.

Thank you, but no thanks. :)

--

-Bee-