[Lazarus] FCL-Web and new WebDesign packages

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Thu Jan 28 14:04:44 CET 2010

El jue, 28-01-2010 a las 13:56 +0100, Michael Van Canneyt escribió:
> I use pascal since 30 years for my every day development
> > and love it - but IMHO for web programming, it is more productive to
> > have a dynamic language - it is the nature of websites

That could be true (not in my case) if you are talking about pre Web 2.0
era, with the advent of Ajax, all the client side development is made
using JavaScript (dynamic language) and CSS/HTML, on the server side,
you need a fast-compiled application in charge of processing requests
and respond with JSON or XML, and no one Dynamic Language can offer the
performance that can be accomplished with FreePascal.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT Córdoba