[Lazarus] Make clean not cleaning all

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:53:49 CET 2010

Marcelo B de Paula wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> It seems that "make clean" isnĀ“t cleaning the source correctly.

BTW: I have always had such issues with 'make' under Linux too.

Another Makefile issue:
-----------------------
Say I'm on revision XXXXX and I've built my lazarus and LCL. Now I get an
update, which removes or renames some components. I gather the Makefile has
also updated accordingly. So if I now do a 'make clean' or 'make
bigideclean', the current Makefile is not going no know about the old
deleted or renamed units, so they are still going to be left behind? This
is extremely annoying too. Only option is do a 'make clean' or 'make
bigideclean' BEFORE you get your next repository update - for in case units
have been deleted or renamed. Not a very workable solution really. :-(

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/