[Lazarus] Reconstructing Lazarus Website 1: the appearance

Aleksa Todorovic alexione at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 20:45:04 CET 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 15:17, Bee Jay <bee.ography at gmail.com> wrote:

> Some things need to be considered are:
> - who is our audience main target? students? professionals? hobbiests? new
> comers?

Everyone? :-) I believe the most important audience are new comers,
and they should spend as few clicks as possible to find answers to
important questions. If design should reflect audience, then why not
having section on the main page "Are you ..." with items "student",
"professional", "hobbyist", "teacher", "alien" which are links
pointing to some important bits for that particular group.

> - how we gonna appear Lazarus to the audience? cool? serious? funky? funny?

I would go with serious plus some fun(n/k)y stuff here-and-there (we
want site visitors to smile, don't we?).