[Lazarus] Parser

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 21:52:31 CEST 2010

On 1 July 2010 18:18, Reimar Grabowski wrote:
> Yes, some Lazarus users might be interested in this topic, but that does
> not change the fact that this is the wrong list to discuss this, as the
> thread clearly shows. Nearly no mention of Lazarus at all.

Lazarus users use FPC! Lazarus doesn't support another compiler -
period. Some of you guys should really lighten up a bit and stop being
so anal about what is discussed in what mailing list. I already think
there is way to many mailing lists between FPC and Lazarus.
Information just gets fragmented!

Regarding you not liking this message thread... Like I told somebody
else.... learn to use your software. eg: If you are not interested in
the message thread... First don't read it!  Secondly, if you are using
Mozilla Thunderbird, simply press the R key and it marks the whole
thread as READ (I'm pretty sure other email clients can do the same,
if not your loss).

  - Graeme -