[Lazarus] Parser

Adem listmember at letterboxes.org
Thu Jul 1 23:13:32 CEST 2010

  On 2010-07-01 23:22, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
> Hans-Peter Diettrich schrieb:
>> The compiler can create the required (ppu?) files, when compiling a C module. That file then perfectly reflects all the settings, that affected the code generation of that module. Only this "header" version is important for the use of that module, not any other (mis-configurable) header files.
> But this solution is not universal.
Personally, I too would like solutions that cover every nook and cranny;
but, life rarely grants such luxuries.. When confronted with nothing at
all, I have been known to settle for much less than 50 percent.

If that solution is not universal, what percentile do you think it would
cover?

> It simply cannot cope with all situations which might appear in C headers so it's not better than any other tool available currently.
What other tools are there that can create (ppu?) files directly usable
with FPC?

Cheers,

Adem