[Lazarus] Parser [OT]

Reimar Grabowski reimgrab at web.de
Fri Jul 2 03:07:12 CEST 2010

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 03:22:34 +0300
Adem <listmember at letterboxes.org> wrote:

> As far as I can tell, they both think it will be a tough one (due to
> complex and intertwined code) to pull off --especially from POV of speed.
Exactly and it sounds like they think the time and manpower is better spent on other things.
much work + little gain = bad idea
My point was that I wanted to read this thread on an FPC list. Other than that I am not really interested as long as the compiler stays fast (one of the main reasons to use it).

> Would it help you feel safer if we all stopped talking about these awful
> ideas? ;)
No, but less smileys would help alot.

This is my last mail in this thread. Enough spam here (my own mails included).

I apologize in advance but I just could not resist. Yes, I know, I am an evil person.
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/1/29/129092786498235257.jpg

R.