[Lazarus] Parser

Rigel Rig rigel at gbg.bg
Fri Jul 2 10:03:04 CEST 2010

 >I'm curious, can Java be used to write a dll?
I did not know that Java can not create dll! I am very happy that many years ago when Java must had a special computer to run, unlike Delphi, gave up Java.
I think some programmers in C, Java ... can not survive the thought that FPC is so quick and Lazarus is so easy to use! I made a simple test: I opened Lazarus, compile and run an empty project. It took 15". Just launch the Delphi 7 took 18"! For Delphi .Net will be longer. For Eclipse there is nothing to talk about. :)
 Thanks for the links!