[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 14:25:25 CEST 2010

On 2 July 2010 13:38, Reimar Grabowski wrote:

> I am a clairvoyant. I knew that you would say this.

You win a gold star.

> And what you call fragmentation other people call order (yeah, we germans can
> be a little anal when it comes to this).

Then while Vincent is at it, why not create a few more - to keep
things organized. Here are some suggestions:  [note the sarcasm].

  lazarus-ide-support
  lazarus-lcl-support
  lazarus-lcl-devel
  lazarus-ide-devel
  lazarus-coreteam-only
  lazarus-non-technical

If I'm bored enough, I am sure I can think of a few more.
I can't imagine why anybody would want to complain about traffic in
the FPC or Lazarus mailing lists. If you want to see traffic,
subscribe to the Apache, Linux Kernel, Git etc mailing lists. They
receive 150+ messages a day easily!

  - Graeme -