[Lazarus] Lazarus-other list

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:51:56 CEST 2010

>  I am with Graeme here. Having "..other" lists is of no reason to me. There
> is no strict distinction between the threats. Just making the subject line
> speaking would be enough. If I want to organize the mails I can do that in
> my email client as *I* like it. I don't want others doing this for me.

The lazarus other list could be seen as a courtesy. We could also just
kill off topic threads without redirecting them to an alternative
list.

And yes, by no means you are required to read and post lazarus-other.
And by no means others must be forced to receive and scan off topic
mails on the Lazarus list.

Vincent